How to Determine the Correct Drum Handler
Select the right drum handler for each application.
Gather basic information in 3 Simple Steps:
- Your drums
- What you do with drums
- Preferred type of drum handler
- Type(s) of drum... steel, plastic or fiber
- Do ALL your drums have a Top Rim?
- Drum sizes... 55, 30 gallon, etc. (210 liter, 114 liter, etc.)
- Weight of heaviest drum to handle
- Drum contents... liquid, powder, granules, etc.
What You Need to Do with Drums
- Move upright drum
- Lift and pour drum... how high?
- Rack drum... upright or horizontally? Maximum rack height?
- Mix drum contents
- Drum TUMBLER for vigorous mix inside drum
- Drum ROLLER for gentle mix inside drum