How to Determine the Correct Drum Handler
Select the right drum handler for each application.
Gather basic information in 3 Simple Steps:
- Your drums
- What you do with drums
- Preferred type of drum handler
- Type(s) of drum... steel, plastic or fiber
- Drum sizes... 55, 30 gallon (210, 114 liter), etc.
- Weight of heaviest drum
- Do ALL drums have a Top Rim?
- ONLY if Mixing Drum contents... liquid, powder, granules, etc.
STEP 2. What You Need to Do with Drums
- Move upright drum
- Lift and pour drum... how high?
- Rack drum... upright or horizontal? Maximum height?
- Mix drum contents inside drum
- TUMBLER for vigorous mix
- ROLLER for gentle mix
STEP 3. Type of Drum Handler