Morse Industrial Drum Rollers roll a 55-gallon (210 liter) steel drum on its side for a gentle mix within the drum. Rolling sealed drums allows you to blend sediment and valuable ingredients back into suspension, eliminate contamination, and reduce clean-up and hazards of worker exposure associated with insertion mixers.
Electric powered and air powered models are available. To meet OSHA safety requirements, Control Package and Guard Enclosure with Interlock are required, and are sold separately.
- Blend batches of powder
- Ensure uniform batches
- Mix drums of paint, oils, urethane resin, plastisol, glue, dyes, flavors, etc.
- Mix chemical drums into homogeneous product prior to use
- Keep epoxy from separating
- Grind and smooth parts in media
- Homogenize tailings and sediment samples
- Plasma spray powder mixing
- Roll propellant casting tubes for chemical prep prior to cast
Hydra-Lift Drum Rollers have powered hydraulic system that lifts an upright drum from floor level and places it on its side for rolling.
Model names ending with CE are certified to be in compliance with European machine directives. They're ONLY for use in countries with 50Hz power supply.
Compact Portable Drum Rollers rotate a drum on its side to gently blend the contents.
Stationary Drum Rollers turn a drum on its side. They require you to place the drum onto the roller in horizontal position. Single and double drum models available.