SDS / MSDS - Safety Data SheetsSafety Data Sheets are not necessary for Morse Drum Handlers because they are Articles as defined in 29 CFR 1900.1200 Paragraph (C).
Articles means a manufactured item other than a fluid or particle:
- (i) which is formed to a specific shape or design during manufacture;
- (ii) which has end use function(s) dependent in whole or in part upon its shape or design during end use; and
- (iii) which under normal conditions of use does not release more than very small quantities, e.g., minute or trace amounts of a hazardous chemical, and does not pose a physical hazard or health risk to employees.
Oil for Boston Gear Boxes / Speed Reducers
Gear and Chain Lubricant
Powder Coat and Paint
- Blue Powder Coat
- Silver powder coat finish: Durable two coat system comprised of a corrosion protective zinc rich primer base coat, and an opaque weather resistant powder coating.
- TIGER Drylac FDA Compliant Powder Coat typically used on kitchen surfaces, food transportation containers and pharmaceutical handling and storage.