Morse Manufacturing Company
This policy explains how Morse Manufacturing Company, Inc. collects, processes, uses and shares personal information of individuals who visit our website, morsedrum.com or otherwise communicate with Morse.
When you visit our website, you voluntarily provide personal information such as your name, email address, company, phone number, and mailing address. You provide this information when you request a quote for our products and services, sign up to receive news and updates, contact or otherwise interact with us. For example, we collect the email addresses of those who communicate with us via email, phone and form submission.
The following cookies are used on our Site:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Site.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Targeting and advertising cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You may block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Site.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our website and to provide our services, including for the following purposes:
- To provide Morse services, including to process quotes and requests for information;
- To respond to your inquiries;
- To communicate with website visitors, our customers, and others;
- To help operate our business, including for analytics, research, advertising and marketing, operational and administrative purposes;
- To maintain, operate, customize, and improve our website;
- To comply with law enforcement and maintain the security of our website; or
- As otherwise disclosed at the time of collection or use.
Morse shares personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With agents or contractors, that provide services on our behalf, such as those that provide our web advertising services, and online data tracking and analysis services;
- As part of a sale, merger or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding;
- Pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or as otherwise required or requested by law, regulation, or government authority programs, or to protect our rights or the rights or safety of third parties; or
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing.
We share information that has been de-identified or aggregated without restriction.
Digital Advertising & Analytics
Morse may partner with ad networks and other ad serving providers ("Advertising Providers") that serve ads on behalf of us and others on non-affiliated platforms. Some of those ads may be personalized, meaning that they are intended to be relevant to you based on information Advertising Providers collect about your use of our website and other sites or apps over time, including information about relationships among different browsers and devices. This type of advertising is known as interest-based advertising.
Morse may also work with third parties that collect information about your use of the website and other sites or apps over time for non-advertising purposes. Morse uses third-party services to improve the performance of the website and for analytics and marketing purposes.
Third Party Links and Tools
Our website may also include integrated social media tools or “plug-ins,” such as social networking tools offered by third parties. If you use these tools to share personal information or you otherwise interact with these features on our website, those companies may collect information about you and may use and share such information in accordance with your account settings, including by sharing such information with the general public. Your interactions with third-party companies and your use of their features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide those features. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy policies of any accounts you create and use.
Morse processes personal information with your consent (e.g., to provide you with information about our products and services).
On other occasions, Morse may process personal information when it needs to do this to fulfill a contract (for example, to provide services) or where required to do this by law.
If necessary, Morse may also process personal information when it is in Morse’s legitimate interests to do this (e.g., for customer service and the other purposes discussed above ) and when these interests are not overridden by your data protection rights.
Please be aware that the personal information we collect may be transferred to and maintained on servers or databases located outside your state, province, country, or other jurisdiction, where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your location. If you are located outside of the United States, please be advised that we process and store personal information in the United States.
You have a right to the following:
- To request access to the personal information we hold about you;
- To request that we rectify or erase your personal information;
- To request that we restrict or block the processing of your personal information;
- Under certain circumstances, to receive personal information about you that we store and transmit to another without hindrance from us, including requesting that we provide your personal information directly to another, i.e., a right to data portability; and
- Where Morse previously obtained your consent, to withdraw consent to processing your personal information.
To exercise these rights, contact us using the “Contact Us” section below. Please be aware that Morse may be unable to afford these rights to you under certain circumstances, such as if we are legally prevented from doing so.
Additionally, you have the right to lodge a complaint against Morse. To do so, contact the supervisory authority in your country of residence.
Morse has reasonable security measures in place in our physical facilities designed to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
We will process and store your information only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of the storage, or as permitted by law. The criteria used to determine the period of storage of information is the respective statutory retention period. After expiration of that period, the corresponding information is routinely deleted, as long as it is no longer necessary for the fulfillment of a contract or the initiation of a contract.
Upon request, Morse offers visitors the ability to have factual inaccuracies corrected in information that we maintain about them. Upon request Morse provides site visitors with access to a description of information that we maintain about them.
If you would like to access, or change the information that we have about you, please let us know by sending us an email, calling us, or writing to us using the information in the “Contact Us” section below. Additionally, if you do not want to receive email from us in the future, please let us know by contacting Morse using the information in the “Contact Us” section below.
Please note that if you wish to unsubscribe from our communications, you may still receive transaction related emails.
If our information practices change at some time in the future Morse will post the policy changes to our website to notify you of these changes. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our website periodically.
Morse Mfg. Co., Inc.103 Kuhn Rd.
Syracuse, NY 13208 U.S.A.
Phone: (315) 437-8475
Updated: 29 March 2021