No-Spill Drum Truck with 3 wheels. Move upright drum. Capacity: 1200 Lb. (545 kg).
Morse 3-Wheel "No-Spill" Drum Truck is ideal when you need to keep a drum upright and have a drum pump in place while transporting. The drum cart handle hinges outward to give added leverage for easier moving and steering.
To get drum onto the No-Spill Drum Truck, push the top of the drum to slightly tip it away from you. Then push the drum truck base under the drum with your foot.
Model 125 drum cart also stores upright, in pushing position.
- Keeps drum upright while moving
- For a 55-gallon (210 liter) steel, fiber or plastic drum
- Handle drum with up to 24" (61 cm) outside diameter
- Two 8" (20.3 cm) diameter polyolefin wheels
- One rear 4" (10.16 cm) diameter swivel caster
- Dimensions: 47" (119 cm) Tall, 31.5" (80 cm) Wide
- Capacity: 1200 Lb. (545 kg)
|Full Capacity||1200 Lb. (544.8 kg)|
|Ship length||31" (78.74 cm)|
|Ship width||26" (66.04 cm)|
|Ship height||11" (27.94 cm)|
|Ship weight||45 Lb. (20.43 kg)|
Example: 1120 is November 2020
Fully Enclosed Crate for export of 1 of model 125. Crate is heat treated and certified IPPC compliant.
California Proposition 65 Information
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov