MORSPEEDTM 1000 Forklift Drum Handler Attachment to lift, move and place a rimmed drum right from your forklift.
Modify fork truck nameplate information to reflect capacity of fork truck with Morse attachment. Fork truck capacity can be substantially lower than the original rated capacity, as adding an attachment tends to move the center of gravity of combined truck and load forward.
See Operator's Manual for Center of Gravity Dimensions to Calculate Lost Load on Your Fork Truck
Applicable OSHA Regulations regarding use of attachments with your forklift
- Lift, move and place a rimmed steel, plastic or fiber drum right from your forklift
- Mounts on forks in seconds without tools
- Safety chain secures unit to carriage of lift truck
- Raise forks to grip drum
- Steel jaws grip upper rim of drum
- Requires 18" (46 cm) minimum drum height
- MORSPEED 1000TM drum handlers work with a straight-walled drum or a drum with deformed ribs
- 1000 Lb. (454 kg) Full Drum Capacity
- Requires 50 Lb. (23 kg) minimum drum weight to activate jaws
|Full Capacity||1000 Lb. (454 kg)|
|Ship length||37" (93.98 cm)|
|Ship width||33" (83.82 cm)|
|Ship height||37" (93.98 cm)|
|Ship weight||142 Lb. (64.468 kg)|
Example: 1120 is November 2020
Fully Enclosed Crate for export of 1 of 288, 286 or GEK-1-305 Series. Crate is heat treated and certified IPPC compliant.
California Proposition 65 Information
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov