Some items have Special Edition Morse 100th Anniversary *GOLD* Finish.
Verti-Karrier Below-Hook Drum Lifter for 30-gallon (114L) steel drum. Remote grip and release mechanism. Ships with load test certificate.
- Lift an upright RIMMED 30-Gallon (114 Liter) Steel Drum
- Lift drum with 18-1/16" to 18-7/16" (45.9 to 46.8 cm) diameter under the top rim
- Engages under top rim of drum. Requires drum top to be on and secure
- Alternating Grip and Release Mechanism enables loading drum in or retrieve from hard-to-reach areas
- Every unit is individually load tested at the factory at 125% of rated capacity, and ships with load test certificate
- Morse Below-Hook Drum Lifters comply with ANSI/ASME B30.20 standard for mechanical, below-the-hook lifting devices as it applies to the following:
- Rated load markings and unit identification
- Minimum design safety factor of 3, based on yield strength, for load bearing structural components
- Welding is performed by certified welders who have passed the ANSI/AWS D14.1 welding qualification test
- All welding is in accordance with ANSI/AWS D14.1 and ASME BTH-1
1000 Lb. (454 kg)
|Ship length||31" (78.74 cm)|
|Ship width||21" (53.34 cm)|
|Ship height||9" (22.86 cm)|
|Ship weight||45 Lb. (20.43 kg)|
Example: 1120 is November 2020
Fully Enclosed Crate for export of 1 of model 90, 90M or 90-SS. Crate is heat treated and certified IPPC compliant.
California Proposition 65 Information
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov