Heavy-Duty Verti-Karrier below-hook drum lifter with 2000 Lb. (907 kg) capacity for a rimmed 55-gallon (210 liter) steel drum.
Use a Morse Verti-Karrier Drum Lifter hoist attachment to grab and lift a steel drum by gripping under the top rim. Then move and place your drum almost anywhere.
Load a drum to and from remote or hard-to-reach areas. You only need to operate your hoist to guide the drum grab into position. Then operate your crane to lift and move the drum. The drum picker grip will not disconnect until drum is fully down. This saves operator time and protects against dangerous climbing.
- Lift a Rimmed 55-Gallon (210 Liter) Steel Drum
- Engages under top rim of drum
- Lift drum with 22-1/16" to 22-7/16" (56 to 57 cm) diameter under the top rim
- Requires drum top to be on and secure
- Load drum in or retrieve from hard-to-reach areas
- Capacity: 2000 Lb. (907 kg)
|Full Capacity||2000 Lb. (908 kg)|
|Ship length||31" (78.74 cm)|
|Ship width||26" (66.04 cm)|
|Ship height||11" (27.94 cm)|
|Ship weight||60 Lb. (27.24 kg)|
Example: 1120 is November 2020
Fully Enclosed Crate for export of 1 of model 125. Crate is heat treated and certified IPPC compliant.
California Proposition 65 Information
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov