Stainless Steel Patented Clamp+GOTM Dolly Handle is a safer and easier way to move drum dollies. Quickly disengage from one dolly, and connect to another.
A more ergonomic and safety conscious way to move drums on dollies. Reduce risks to workers with the Morse Clamp+GOTM Dolly Handle. Far more stable because you apply even force below the drum's center of gravity, rather than pushing at the top of the drum.
Attach Clamp+GOTM to the sidewall of your drum dolly with a downward push to engage the quick-coupling mechanism. Now you've got a drum dolly with a handle to pull or push to move your drum around. Easily move into and out of confined areas.
Increase worker safety by moving drum dollies with the Clamp+GOTM Dolly Handle. Don't risk catching your fingers between the drum and other objects.
- Made of bead blast finished type 304 stainless steel. Welds are not ground smooth or polished.
- Quick-coupling mechanism attaches to drum dolly sidewall
- Quickly disengage the Clamp+GOTM from one drum dolly, and connect to another
- Adjusts for various round dollies with 2", 2.5" or 3" (5.08, 6.35 or 7.62 cm) tall sidewall
- Pivoting handle stores upright when not in use
- Use with a drum weighing up to 1000 Lb. (454 kg)
|Full Capacity||1000 Lb. (454 kg)|
|Ship length||46" (116.84 cm)|
|Ship width||11" (27.94 cm)|
|Ship height||6" (15.24 cm)|
|Ship weight||11 Lb. (4.994 kg)|
Example: 1120 is November 2020
Certificate of Compliance
No options available.
California Proposition 65 Information
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov