KIT: MORCINCH Top Rim Clamp to prevent a RIMMED plastic or fiber drum from slipping. Adjust for 30 to 55 gallon (114 to 210 liter) drum.
Install Top Rim Clamp Kit on drum handler to prevent a RIMMED drum from slipping length-ways. Permanently bolts in place on MORCINCHTM Drum Holder. Watch Installation VIDEO.
Grips upper rim of a 30 to 55 gallon (114 to 210 liter) plastic or fiber drum.
Does NOT interfere with handling a steel drum.
Tighten clamp onto top rim of drum. Secure cinch chain around drum as usual. For a 30-gallon (114 liter) drum, also insert Diameter Adapter 55/30-19.
Handle a RIMMED plastic, fiber or steel drum with a single Morse drum handler.
- Adjusts for 30 to 55 gallon drum (114 to 210 liter drum).
Old Rim Clamp only worked with 55-gallon drum.
- Fits within the frame of Morse Below-Hook Drum Karriers.
Old Rim Clamp hit inside of Karrier frame.
- Prevents RIMMED plastic or fiber drum from slipping length-ways
- Grips Top Rim of drum
- For RIMMED 30-gallon (114 liter) drum, use with Diameter Adapter model 55/30-19
- Install Top Rim Clamp on side plate of MORCINCH Drum Holder with just 2 bolts
- MORCINCH Drum Holder is a component of MANY Morse models from April 2009 on
|Ship length||34" (86.36 cm)|
|Ship width||10" (25.4 cm)|
|Ship height||6" (15.24 cm)|
|Ship weight||14 Lb. (6.356 kg)|
Example: 1120 is November 2020
No options available.
California Proposition 65 Information
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov