KIT: MORCINCH Top Rim Clamp to prevent a RIMMED plastic or fiber drum from slipping. Adjust for 30 to 55 gallon (114 to 210 liter) drum.
Install Top Rim Clamp Kit on drum handler to prevent a RIMMED drum from slipping length-ways. The Top Rim Clamp grips the upper rim of a 30 to 55 gallon (114 to 210 liter) plastic or fiber drum.
Tighten the clamp on the top rim of drum. Then secure the cinch chain around the drum as usual.
The Top Rim Clamp permanently bolts in place on the MORCINCHTM Drum Holder. Then you can handle a 55-gallon (210 liter) RIMMED plastic, fiber or steel drum with a single Morse drum handler.
To handle 30-gallon (114 liter) RIMMED plastic or fiber drum, also insert Diameter Adapter 55/30-19.
- Adjusts for 30 to 55 gallon drum (114 to 210 liter drum).
Old Rim Clamp only worked with 55-gallon drum.
- Fits within the frame of Morse Below-Hook Drum Karriers.
Old Rim Clamp hit inside of Karrier frame.
- Prevents RIMMED plastic or fiber drum from slipping length-ways
- Grips Top Rim of drum
- For RIMMED 30-gallon (114 liter) drum, use with Diameter Adapter model 55/30-19
- Install Top Rim Clamp on side plate of MORCINCH Drum Holder with just 2 bolts
- MORCINCH Drum Holder is a component of MANY Morse models from April 2009 on
|Ship length||34" (86.36 cm)|
|Ship width||10" (25.4 cm)|
|Ship height||6" (15.24 cm)|
|Ship weight||14 Lb. (6.356 kg)|
Example: 1120 is November 2020
No options available.
California Proposition 65 Information
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov