Below-Hook Drum Karrier with 3-piece drum holder to lift and pour 22.5" (57.2 cm) diameter 55-gallon steel drum within reach. Manually grasp drum to control tilt.
Morse Below-Hook Drum Carriers enable you to move and pour a drum within your reach. Dispense drum contents with your hoist or crane. Even lift and invert a drum with drum faucet in place.
Ships with load test certificate.
- Designed specifically to lift and pour a 22.5” (57 cm) diameter Ribbed 55-Gallon (210 liter) Steel Drum
- 3-Piece Drum Holder with 8" (20.3 cm) wide metal band and toggle clamp to secure drum
- Turn drum 360o by hand to dispense within reach
- Lock drum in upright for transporting
- Lock in the horizontal position to pour
- Release tilt-locks on drum carrier for hand-controlled tilt at any angle
- Factory load tested and ships with load test certificate
- 800 Lb. (363 kg) full drum
- 500 Lb. (227 kg) half-full drum
Half-full capacity is an indication of the capacity for tilting an unbalanced, bottom-heavy drum. A partially full drum with an unbalanced and shifting load is harder to tilt than a full drum.
|Full Capacity||800 Lb. (363.2 kg)|
|Half-full Capacity||500 Lb. (227 kg)|
|Ship length||39" (99.06 cm)|
|Ship width||27" (68.58 cm)|
|Ship height||10" (25.4 cm)|
|Ship weight||55 Lb. (24.97 kg)|
Example: 1120 is November 2020
Fork Pocket Kit: Add fork pockets to below-hook drum lifter. Install on Morse 85, 86 185 or 185HD Series.
California Proposition 65 Information
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov