Stainless Steel Below-Hook Drum Lifter for 30 to 55 gallon (114 to 210 liter) rimmed plastic, steel or fiber drum with 15" to 23" (38.1 to 58.4 cm) diameter. Capacity: 1000 Lb. (454 kg).
- Below-Hook Drum Lifter made of bead blast finished type 304 stainless steel. Welds are NOT ground smooth or polished.
- Lift a RIMMED 30 to 55 gallon (114 to 210 liter) steel, plastic or fiber drum
- Self-adjusting tong-like action when you raise the hook
- Lift a drum with 15" to 23" (38.1 to 58.4 cm) diameter under the top rim
- Narrow profile drum lifter to enable you to place drum into overpack or salvage drum
- Every one is independently load tested at the factory at 125% of rated capacity
- Ships with load test certificate
- Capacity: 1000 Lb. (454 kg)
|Full Capacity||1000 Lb. (454 kg)|
|Ship length||21" (53.34 cm)|
|Ship width||10" (25.4 cm)|
|Ship height||18" (45.72 cm)|
|Ship weight||28 Lb. (12.712 kg)|
Example: 1120 is November 2020
Fully Enclosed Crate for export of 1 of model 91 or 92. Crate is heat treated and certified IPPC compliant.
California Proposition 65 Information
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov