Stainless Steel Below-Hook Drum Lifter for 30 to 85 gallon (114 to 322 liter) rimmed plastic, steel or fiber with drum 18" to 26" (46 to 66 cm) diameter. Capacity: 1000 Lb. (454 kg).
- Below-Hook Drum Lifter made of bead blast finished type 304 stainless steel. Welds are NOT ground smooth or polished.
- Lift upright steel, plastic or fiber drum with your crane or hoist
- Self-adjusting tong-like action when you raise the hook
- Lift RIMMED drum with 18" to 26" (45.7 to 66 cm) diameter under top rim
- Narrow profile drum lifter to enable you to place steel 55-gallon (210 liter) drum into overpack or salvage drum
- Lift steel 85-gallon (322 liter) overpack drum
- Every one is independently load tested at the factory at 125% of rated capacity
- Ships with load test certificate
- Capacity: 1000 Lb. (454 kg)
|Full Capacity||1000 Lb. (454 kg)|
|Ship length||21" (53.34 cm)|
|Ship width||10" (25.4 cm)|
|Ship height||18" (45.72 cm)|
|Ship weight||25 Lb. (11.35 kg)|
Example: 1120 is November 2020
Fully Enclosed Crate for export of 1 of model 91 or 92. Crate is heat treated and certified IPPC compliant.
California Proposition 65 Information
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov