Asymmetric Stainless Steel Drum Cone to control dispensing of dry material from drum
- Bead blast finished Type 304 Stainless Steel 90 Degree Asymmetric Drum Cone
- 16 Gauge type 304 stainless steel
- Fits 19-1/8" (48.6 cm) drum rim outside diameter, measured with drum lid removed
- Sized for typical 30-gallon (114 liter) steel drum
- Has 6" (15.2 cm) diameter discharge opening with valve flange
- Attach valve to flange to stop, start and control flow
- Greatly reduces dust when discharging dry material
- Extend the reach of pour
|Ship length||28" (71.12 cm)|
|Ship width||19" (48.26 cm)|
|Ship height||30" (76.2 cm)|
|Ship weight||30 Lb. (13.62 kg)|
Example: 1120 is November 2020
Stainless Steel Clamp Collar to secure Drum Cone to drum. Fits 19-1/8" (48.6 cm) drum rim outside diameter with drum lid removed.
Fully Enclosed Crate for export of 1 of model 86. Crate is heat treated and certified IPPC compliant.
6" Diameter Aluminum Bodied Iris Valve Kit. Fits Morse Drum Cone Valve Flange. Customer to install on valve flange.
6" Diameter Slide Gate Valve Kit made of Type 304 Stainless Steel with bead blast finish.
5" Long x 6" Diameter Stainless Steel Extension Tube Kit. Attach to valve flange or iris valve.
California Proposition 65 Information
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov