Stainless Steel Stationary Drum Roller to mix drum contents. Turns drum at 20 RPM
Add Morse Control Package for 1 to 30 RPM. 3-phase 60Hz motor.
Stainless Steel Single Drum Roller to gently mix contents inside a closed drum
Load horizontal drum onto roller with your crane and a Morse below-hook drum lifter, such as model 41
Roll drum on its side at 20 RPM
RPM is based on 22.5" (57.15 cm) diameter 55-gallon (210 liter) drum
Add Morse Control Package for 1 to 30 RPM
Control Package is sold separately.
Grounding strap helps drain possible static charge from drum
Model 1-5154SS-3 is powered by a 1/2 HP 3-phase 230/460V 60Hz Inverter Duty electric (NON-Explosion Proof) motor
IMPORTANT: OSHA Requires enclosure with interlock to automatically turn off machine if enclosure is opened.
Enclosure and Interlock Kit is sold separately.
- Roll steel drum with 6" to 28" (15 to 71 cm) diameter, and maximum 40" (102 cm) length
- Frame made of bead blast finished Type 304 stainless steel
- Welds are NOT ground smooth or polished
- To roll a plastic drum, add Option POLY-1-5154SS
- Maximum ambient operating temperature: 140oF (60oC)
- 1000 Lb. (454 kg) Liquid load in drum
- 300 Lb. (136 kg) Dry load in drum
A shifting dry load exerts greater stress on the drum rotator than the fluid motion of a liquid load
|Liquid Capacity||1000 Lb. (454 kg)|
|Dryload Capacity||300 Lb. (136.2 kg)|
|Voltage / Amp draw||230v / 1.6|
|Voltage / Amp draw||460v / 0.8|
|Ship length||63" (160.02 cm)|
|Ship width||40" (101.6 cm)|
|Ship height||20" (50.8 cm)|
|Ship weight||296 Lb. (134.384 kg)|
Example: 1120 is November 2020
California Proposition 65 Information
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov