Stainless Steel 4-Wheel Drum Truck to move, pour and palletize a rimmed drum.
- Model 160-SS is made of type 304 stainless steel with bead blast finish often required in food and pharmaceutical applications
- Welds are NOT ground smooth or polished
- Moves easily on 8" Polyolefin wheels mounted inside frame
- 4-Wheel Drum Truck fully supports drum weight. No need to balance or support drum.
- Hook engages upper drum rim, and long handle provides leverage to pull upright drum over onto drum truck
- Specially shaped forged toe prongs ease loading drum
- Stands alone on 4 wheels holding full weight of drum
- Move drum onto and off pallets
- Pass through narrow aisles with hands protected inside U-shaped Knuckle Saving Handle
- Pour barrel or drum into 5-gallon (20 Liter) pail
- Stands upright for storage
- Handle various RIMMED steel, plastic or fiber drums
- 30 to 85 gallon (114 to 320 Liter)
- 31" to 41" (79 to 104 cm) tall
- 14" to 28" (36 to 71 cm) diameter
- Install Strap Kit # 5058-P to handle a RIMLESS plastic drum, or a drum shorter than 31" (78.7 cm)
- Ships boxed to save on freight. Just install handle with 2 bolts.
|Full Capacity||1000 Lb. (454 kg)|
|Ship length||25" (63.5 cm)|
|Ship width||21" (53.34 cm)|
|Ship height||35" (88.9 cm)|
|Ship weight||76 Lb. (34.504 kg)|
Example: 1120 is November 2020
Certificate of Compliance
Operators Manual and Parts Diagram
Kit: Strap to handle a rimless plastic drum with 160 Series 4-Wheel Drum Truck.
Fully enclosed crate for export of (10) of model 160; 160M or 160-SS. Heat treated and certified IPPC compliant.
OPTION: Factory Installed non- marking wheels on NEW 4-Wheel Drum Truck model 160; 160M or 160-SS
OPTION: Factory Installed static conductive wheels on NEW 4-Wheel Drum Truck model 160, 160M or 160-SS
California Proposition 65 Information
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov