Omni-Lift Karrier Drum Racker to lift, move, and place drum horizontally on rack. Single-phase 60Hz electric power lift, and hand crank drum tilt.
- SAFETY CONSCIOUS Drum Racker to eliminate dangerous bare fork drum handling
- Rack a RIMMED 55-gallon (210 Liter) steel or plastic drum up to 72" (183 cm) high
- Rack a drum horizontally with a drum faucet in place
- Model 405-120 has 1 HP, single-phase, 115V, 60Hz AC motor for power drum lift, and Hand Crank drum tilt
- Switch raises drum
- Use Hand Crank to turn drum
- Manual release valve lowers drum
- Rack RIMMED 55-gallon steel drum in horizontal position
- To rack a RIMMED 55-Gallon (210 liter) PLASTIC Drum, install Drum Pad Kit # 3313-P
|Full Capacity||800 Lb. (363.2 kg)|
|Half-full Capacity||500 Lb. (227 kg)
Half-full capacity is an indication of the capacity for an unbalanced, bottom-heavy drum. A partially full drum with an unbalanced and shifting load is harder to tilt than a full drum.
|Style||TEFC (Totally enclosed fan cooled)|
|Voltage / Amp draw||115v / 11.8|
|Ship length||79" (200.66 cm)|
|Ship width||52" (132.08 cm)|
|Ship height||55" (139.7 cm)|
|Ship weight||450 Lb. (204.3 kg)|
Example: 1120 is November 2020
Material Safety data sheet
Operators Manual and Parts Diagram
OPTION: Factory Installed MORStop Tilt-Brake on NEW manual tilt drum handler. Auto holds drum tilt angle until you move it.
OPTION: Factory Installed 16" diameter hand wheel on NEW 400A-60 Series, 510 or 515 Series. Replaces hand crank drum tilt control.
OPTION: Factory Installed Step Down Floor Lock on NEW 400 or 405 Series
Fully Enclosed Crate for export of 1 of 400A-96 Series or 405 Series. Crate is heat treated and certified IPPC compliant.
Drum Pad Kit for rimmed 55-gallon (210 liter) plastic drum. Install on 405 Series Drum Racker. Not for 405M Series.
OPTION: Factory Installed 1-Gallon of Food Grade Hydraulic Oil
California Proposition 65 Information
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov