This product has been superseded by the 405-124.
Omni-Lift Karrier Drum Racker to lift, move, and place drum horizontally on rack. Explosion-proof 3-phase 60Hz electric power lift, and hand crank drum tilt.
- SAFETY CONSCIOUS Drum Racker to eliminate dangerous bare fork drum handling
- Rack a RIMMED 55-gallon (210 Liter) steel or plastic drum up to 72" (183 cm) high
- Rack a drum horizontally with a drum faucet in place
- Model 405-122 has explosion-proof 3-phase 60Hz AC power lift, and hand crank drum tilt
- Ships without switch, cord and plug. Electrician to install according to local codes.
- Switch raises drum. Manual release valve lowers drum.
- Lift a rimmed 55-gallon (210 liter) steel drum, tilt it horizontal, and place in a rack up to 72" (183 cm) high
- Install Optional Kit #3313-P to handle a 55-gallon (210 liter) RIMMED PLASTIC drum
- Can also serve as dumper with controlled pouring
- Accommodates a drum faucet that extends up to 10" (25 cm) from drum
|Explosion proof||Yes - Motor is not wired, consult a qualified electrician to complete wiring per local codes.|
|Voltage / Amp draw||230v / 3.0|
|Voltage / Amp draw||460v / 1.5|
|Ship length||79" (200.66 cm)|
|Ship width||52" (132.08 cm)|
|Ship height||55" (139.7 cm)|
|Ship weight||460 Lb. (208.84 kg)|
Example: 1120 is November 2020
Material Safety data sheet
Operators Manual and Parts Diagram
OPTION: Factory Installed MORStop Tilt-Brake on NEW manual tilt drum handler. Auto holds drum tilt angle until you move it.
OPTION: Factory Installed Step Down Floor Lock on NEW 400 or 405 Series
Fully Enclosed Crate for export of 1 of 400A-96 Series or 405 Series. Crate is heat treated and certified IPPC compliant.
Drum Pad Kit for rimmed 55-gallon (210 liter) plastic drum. Install on 405 Series Drum Racker. Not for 405M Series.
OPTION: Factory Installed 1-Gallon of Food Grade Hydraulic Oil
California Proposition 65 Information
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov