Asymmetric Stainless Steel Drum Cone to control dispensing of dry material from drum
- Bead blast finished Type 304 Stainless Steel 90 Degree Asymmetric Drum Cone
- 16 Gauge type 304 stainless steel
- Fits 23-3/8" (59.4 cm) drum rim outside diameter, measured with drum lid removed
- Sized for typical 55-gallon (210 liter) steel drum
- Has 6" (15.2 cm) diameter discharge opening with valve flange
- Order separate Stainless Steel Clamp Collar model 7SS-23 to Secure Cone to drum
- Attach valve to Cone flange to stop, start and control flow
- Valves Kits each sold separately
- Kit IV is Iris Valve
- Kit SG-SS is Stainless Steel Slide Gate
- Replace your drum lid with a drum cone to control dumping dry material from a drum
- Greatly reduce dust when discharging dry material
- Extend the reach of pour
- Install either a slide gate or an iris valve with 6" (15.24 cm) opening to start and stop dispensing
- Drum cones work with a steel drum or a fiber drum
- IMPORTANT: Determine the Correct Size Drum Cone and Clamp Collar
- Remove drum lid BEFORE measuring
- Measure drum OUTSIDE diameter across Top Rim WITHOUT drum lid
|Ship length||28" (71.12 cm)|
|Ship width||19" (48.26 cm)|
|Ship height||30" (76.2 cm)|
|Ship weight||30 Lb. (13.62 kg)|
Example: 1120 is November 2020
Stainless Steel Clamp Collar to secure Drum Cone to drum. Fits 23-3/8" (5.4 cm) drum rim outside diameter with drum lid removed.
Fully Enclosed Crate for export of 1 of model 86. Crate is heat treated and certified IPPC compliant.
6" Diameter Aluminum Bodied Iris Valve Kit. Fits Morse Drum Cone Valve Flange. Customer to install on valve flange.
6" Diameter Slide Gate Valve Kit made of Type 304 Stainless Steel with bead blast finish.
5" Long x 6" Diameter Stainless Steel Extension Tube Kit. Attach to valve flange or iris valve.
California Proposition 65 Information
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov