Some items have Special Edition Morse 100th Anniversary *GOLD* Finish.
< PILOT > Power-Propelled MORStak Drum Mover to lift, tilt and rack a 55-gallon (210 liter) steel drum horizontally up to 10.5 feet (3.2 m) high.
- Use Model 910 to Lift, Transport and Rack a drum
- Rack drum in horizontal position up to 10.5' (3.2 m) high
- Rack a 55-Gallon (210 liter) steel or plastic drum with suitable top rim
- Move drums on and off racks, pallets, trucks, etc.
- Lift an upright drum and place in horizontal position
- Position drums in rack with virtually zero clearance in between
- Power-Propelled Drum Handler
- Familiar controls for power and steering, plus Raise and Lower buttons
- Adjust travel speed with ergonomic twist grip
- Tilt the control handle to actuate brake, and feather for accurate payload positioning
- Set leg straddle from 38" to 50" (96.5 to 127 cm) in 4" (10.16 cm) increments
- Internal 24V battery plugs into standard 110V AC outlet to fully charge in about 8 hours
- Built-in Safety Systems
- Released handle returns to upright and applies "dead-man" brake
- "Belly-button" switch helps prevent operator being pinned. Upon contact, it activates low speed reverse direction.
800 Lb. (363.2 kg)
|Dispense height||126.0" (320.04 cm)|
|Lift style||Power lift|
|Tilt style||Power tilt|
|Ship length||86" (218.44 cm)|
|Ship width||45" (114.3 cm)|
|Ship height||87" (220.98 cm)|
|Ship weight||2350 Lb. (1066.9 kg)|
Example: 1120 is November 2020
Operators Manual and Parts Diagram
California Proposition 65 Information
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov