Some items have Special Edition Morse 100th Anniversary *GOLD* Finish.Drum Tumbler / Drum Mixer to turn drum "corner-over-corner" at 14 RPM to vigorously mix drum contents. Has single-phase 60Hz motor.
- Model 309-1 has single-phase 115/208/230V 60Hz motor
- Rotates drum at 14 RPM
- REQUIRES Electric Control Box to Start / Stop Rotator
- Electric Control Package sold separately
- Model 5996-P for single-phase 115V 60Hz
- Model 5997-P for single-phase 208V or 230V 60Hz
- Guard Enclosure Kit sold separately as model GEK-309-1
- IMPORTANT: OSHA, CSA and EU require Enclosure with Safety Interlock
- Mixing contents of a closed drum reduces hazards and worker exposure
- Prevent messy cleanup of insertion mixers
- Incorporate sediment and homogenize stratified valuable ingredients
- Lift upright drum to load into tumbler with:
- Your hoist and model 92 Below-Hook Drum Lifter
- Your forklift, model 284 Fork Hook and model 92 Below-Hook Drum Lifter
- Mix products inside a closed steel, plastic or fiber drum
- 29" to 37" (74 to 94 cm) tall
- 18" to 23.5" (46 to 60 cm) in diameter
- Typical 30 to 55 gallon (114 to 210 liter) size drum
|Drum RPM||14 RPM
RPM is based on 22.5" (57.15 cm) diameter drum.
|Full Capacity||800 Lb. (363.2 kg)|
|Half-full Capacity||400 Lb. (181.6 kg)
Half-full capacity is an indication of the capacity for an unbalanced, bottom-heavy drum. A partially full drum with an unbalanced and shifting load is harder to tilt than a full drum.
|Style||TEFC (Totally enclosed fan cooled)|
|Voltage / Amp draw||115v / 12.8|
|Voltage / Amp draw||208v / 7.0|
|Voltage / Amp draw||230v / 6.4|
|Ship length||72" (182.88 cm)|
|Ship width||42" (106.68 cm)|
|Ship height||46" (116.84 cm)|
|Ship weight||638 Lb. (289.652 kg)|
Example: 1120 is November 2020
Certificate of Compliance
Material Safety data sheet
Material Safety data sheet
Operators Manual and Parts Diagram
Recommended Spare Parts Kit
Fully enclosed crate for export of 309 Series with NO GEK. Heat treated and certified IPPC compliant.
Fully enclosed crate for export of 309 or 305 Series with Enclosure Kit (NOT set up). Crate is heat treated and certified IPPC compliant.
Control Package for model 2-5154-1 or 309-1 for use on 1-phase 115V 60Hz power supply
Control package for model 2-5154-1 or 309-1 for use on 1-phase 230V 60Hz power supply.
Guard Enclosure Kit and Safety Interlock for customer to install with Morse single-phase AC 309 Series Drum Tumbler.
Top hold down bar for drum holder 5801-p used on 309; 310 and 311 series drum tumblers.
Factory Installed Cinch Chain OPTION
OPTION: Complete Factory Acceptance Test form ffat-309; and ship in literature packet with NEW 309 Series Drum Tumbler.
California Proposition 65 Information
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov