Heavy-Duty Hydra-Lift Karrier to lift, move and pour a 55-gallon (210 liter) steel drum. Has air power drum lift, and pull chain drum tilt.
- Model 410-124 has air power drum lift, and pull-chain manual drum tilt
- On/off valve raises drum; manual release valve lowers drum
- Lift, move, and pour a 55-gallon (210 liter) steel drum
- Dispense drum up to 72" (183 cm) high
- 360-degree tilt control in either direction
- Dual heavy-duty hydraulic cylinders with built-in flow control for uniform, controlled speed of descent
- Raise and control dispensing as necessary: increase pouring angle for full discharge; reduce to control pour rate; reverse to stop pouring and deliver partial drum contents
- Material is discharged straight forward directly from drum
- Faucets, pipe, or valve extensions may be attached to drum
- Hydra-Lift Karriers can also be used to lift drums onto or off scales, platforms, conveyors or trucks; move drums to or from storage; charge high tanks; or position drums of parts for hand access at work stations
- Features MORCINCHTM Drum Handling System to automatically cinch around 22" to 23.5" (56 to 59.7 cm) diameter drum
- Install correct MORCINCHTM Kit to handle a plastic or fiber drum
- Insert correct size Diameter Adapter for each smaller drum
- We recommend the MORStopTM Tilt-Brake Option to automatically lock and hold the drum tilt angle, until the operator turns it
- 800 Lb. (363 kg) Full drum
- 500 Lb. (227 kg) Half-full drum
Half-full capacity is an indication of the capacity for tilting an unbalanced, bottom-heavy drum. A partially full drum with an unbalanced and shifting load is harder to tilt than a full drum.
|Full Capacity||1200 Lb. (544.8 kg)|
|Half-full Capacity||600 Lb. (272.4 kg)|
|Dispense height||72.0" (182.88 cm)|
|Lift style||Power lift|
|Tilt style||Manual tilt|
|Ship length||67" (170.18 cm)|
|Ship width||48" (121.92 cm)|
|Ship height||68" (172.72 cm)|
|Ship weight||515 Lb. (233.81 kg)|
Example: 1120 is November 2020
Material Safety data sheet
Operators Manual and Parts Diagram
Operators Manual and Parts Diagram
Diameter Adapter for 14" to 14.5" (35.6 to 36.8 cm) diameter drum. IMPORTANT: Measure outside diameter half-way down drum, where adapter will engage.
Diameter Adapter for 15.5" to 16" (39.4 to 40.6 cm) diameter drum. IMPORTANT: Measure outside diameter half-way down drum, where adapter will engage.
Diameter Adapter for 17" to 17.5" (43.2 to 44.5 cm) diameter drum. IMPORTANT: Measure outside diameter half-way down drum, where adapter will engage.
Diameter Adapter for 18.5" to 19" (47 to 48.3 cm) diameter drum. IMPORTANT: Measure outside diameter half-way down drum, where adapter will engage.
Diameter Adapter for 20" to 20.5" (50.8 to 52.1 cm) diameter drum. IMPORTANT: Measure outside diameter half-way down drum, where adapter will engage.
Kit: Bracket to prevent plastic or fiber drum from slipping length-ways
OPTION: Factory Installed 9" hand crank on NEW 410 Series. Replaces pull chain drum tilt control.
OPTION: Factory Installed 16" diameter hand wheel on NEW 410 Series. Replaces pull chain drum tilt control.
Diameter Adapter for 32-Gallon (121 liter) Rubbermaid Brute Model 2632. Engages under handles of Rubbermaid Brute. Has integrated top brackets to prevent Brute from slipping when tilted.
Diameter Adapter for 44-Gallon (167 liter) Rubbermaid Brute Model 2643. Engages under handles of Rubbermaid Brute. Has integrated top brackets to prevent Brute from slipping when tilted.
OPTION: Factory Installed 3/8" Filter, Regulator & Lubricator on NEW Air Powered 400, 405, 410, 510, 515, 520, 525, 611 or 620 Series
Kit: MORCINCH Bracket Assembly for use with Drum Cone attached to drum. Prevents drum from slipping lengthways in the drum holder.
KIT: MORCINCH Top Rim Clamp to prevent a RIMMED plastic or fiber drum from slipping. Adjust for 30 to 55 gallon (114 to 210 liter) drum.
OPTION: Factory Installed 1/4" Thick Neoprene Liner on NEW 5000-P MORCINCH drum holder
Fully Enclosed Crate for export of 1 of 410 Series. Crate is heat treated and certified IPPC compliant.
OPTION: Factory Installed 2" x 3' (5 x 91 cm) Web Strap and Ratchet on NEW MORCINCH Drum Holder. Replaces cinch chain around drum. NOT for spark resistant model.
Adapter for use with 4556-P Bracket Assembly in order to handle 55 gallon Rubbermaid Brute 2655
OPTION: Factory Installed 1-Gallon of Food Grade Hydraulic Oil
Air Motor Service Kit for 290-A-2P
California Proposition 65 Information
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov