Hydra-Lift Drum Roller to mix the contents of a sealed drum. Load upright drum at floor level. Then power tilt drum and roll drum at 5 to 20 RPM on its side. 3-Phase 60Hz electric model.
- Model 456-3 is 3-phase 60Hz electric
- Adjust drum rotation from 5 to 20 RPM, based on 22.5" (57 cm) diameter
- REQUIRES Electric Control Box to Start / Stop Rotator
- Electric Control Package sold separately
- Model CP-456-3-230 for 3-phase 208V or 230V 60Hz power supply
- Model CP-456-3-460 for 3-phase 460V 60Hz power supply
- Guard Enclosure Kit sold separately as Kit GEK-456-3
- IMPORTANT: OSHA, CSA and EU require enclosure with safety interlock
- Load upright drum at floor level with drum truck, or with below-hook drum lifter and your crane
- Hydraulic Power-Tilt drum over onto roller wheels
- Roll STEEL drum with 6" to 26" (15 to 66 cm) diameter, and maximum 40" (102 cm) length
- To roll a PLASTIC drum, add Option POLY-456
- To roll 1-to-5 gallon cylindrical can, install Idler Attachment 1-5-1
- Maximum ambient operating temperature: 130oF (54oC)
|Drum RPM||5 to 20 RPM
RPM is based on 22.5" (57.15 cm) diameter drum.
|Liquid Capacity||1000 Lb. (454 kg)|
|Dryload Capacity||400 Lb. (181.6 kg)
A shifting dry load exerts greater stress on the drum rotator than the fluid motion of a liquid load.
|Style||TEFC (Totally enclosed fan cooled)|
|Voltage / Amp draw||208v / 3.1|
|Voltage / Amp draw||230v / 3.0|
|Voltage / Amp draw||460v / 1.5|
|Ship length||72" (182.88 cm)|
|Ship width||42" (106.68 cm)|
|Ship height||46" (116.84 cm)|
|Ship weight||666 Lb. (302.364 kg)|
Example: 1120 is November 2020
Material Safety data sheet
Operators Manual and Parts Diagram
Recommended Spare Parts Kit
Fully Enclosed Crate for export of 1 of 456 Series. Crate is heat treated and certified IPPC compliant.
Fully Enclosed Crate for export of 2 of 456 Series. Crate is heat treated and certified IPPC compliant.
Fully enclosed crate for export of 456 or 1-5154 Series with Enclosure Kit (NOT set up). Crate is heat treated & certified IPPC compliant.
Idler attachment to roll a 1 to 5 gallon can on a Morse 5154 or 456 Series 55-gallon drum roller
Control Package for model 456-3 for use on 3-phase 230V 60Hz power supply.
Control Package for model 456-3 for use on 3-phase 460V 60Hz power supply
Guard Enclosure Kit and Safety Interlock for customer to install with Morse 3-phase AC 456 Series Hydra-Lift Drum Roller.
KIT; SEAL; 3" CYL; 648-P DF
KIT; SEAL; 6318-P; 6319-P
OPTION: Complete Factory Acceptance Test form FFAT-456; and ship in literature packet with NEW 456 Series Drum Roller.
OPTION: Factory Installed on NEW 456 Series to roll PLASTIC drum. Includes 4 Extra wheels and end stop to prevent drum travel.
California Proposition 65 Information
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov