Stainless Steel Scale-Equipped Vertical-Lift Drum Pourer to lift, move, weigh and pour 55-gallon (210 liter) steel drum.
Has hand pump drum lift and hand crank drum tilt.
- Mobile Scale-Equipped Drum Handler to Lift, Weigh, Transport and Dispense a drum
- Weigh drum as you pour to dispense exact amount needed
- Accuracy of +/- 0.2% of displayed weight
- Rotate drum 360 degrees forward and back to dispense into vat, hopper, mixer or other container
- Capacity: 800 Lb. (363 kg)
- MORCINCHTM Drum Handling System
- Automatically adjusts for 22" to 23.5" (56 to 59.7 cm) diameter drum
- Install correct MORCINCHTM Kit to handle plastic or fiber drum
- Insert correct size Diameter Adapter for each smaller drum
- Model 525SS-T has manual hand pump drum lift and pull chain manual drum tilt
- Made of type 304 Stainless Steel with bead blast finish
- Dispense at up to 106" (269 cm) high
- T-Type Scale: Intrinsically-Safe Electronics Ultra Low Power Intensity (ULPI) Instrument for use in many hazardous areas, approved for all classes, groups and divisions of N.E.C. hazardous environment classifications.
- Charger for scale battery is NOT for use in hazard area. Recharge outside hazard area.
- We recommend the MORStopTM Tilt-Brake Option to automatically lock drum tilt angle
|Full Capacity||800 Lb. (363.2 kg)|
|Half-full Capacity||500 Lb. (227 kg)
Half-full capacity is an indication of the capacity for an unbalanced, bottom-heavy drum. A partially full drum with an unbalanced and shifting load is harder to tilt than a full drum.
|Dispense height||106.0" (269.24 cm)|
|Lift style||Manual lift|
|Tilt style||Manual tilt|
|Ship length||78" (198.12 cm)|
|Ship width||48" (121.92 cm)|
|Ship height||83" (210.82 cm)|
|Ship weight||936 Lb. (424.944 kg)|
Example: 1120 is November 2020
Material Safety data sheet
Stainless Steel Diameter Adapter for 14" to 14.5" (35.6 to 36.8 cm) diameter drum.IMPORTANT: Measure outside diameter half-way down drum, where adapter will engage.
Stainless Steel Diameter Adapter for 15.5" to 16" (39.4 to 40.6 cm) diameter drum.IMPORTANT: Measure outside diameter half-way down drum, where adapter will engage.
Stainless Steel Diameter Adapter for 17" to 17.5" (43.2 to 44.5 cm) diameter drum.IMPORTANT: Measure outside diameter half-way down drum, where adapter will engage.
Stainless Steel Diameter Adapter for 18.5" to 19" (47 to 48.3 cm) diameter drum.IMPORTANT: Measure outside diameter half-way down drum, where adapter will engage.
Stainless Steel Diameter Adapter for 20" to 20.5" (50.8 to 52.1 cm) diameter drum.IMPORTANT: Measure outside diameter half-way down drum, where adapter will engage.
Stainless Steel Adapter for 32-Gallon (121 liter) Rubbermaid Brute model 2632. Engages under handles of Rubbermaid Brute. Has integrated top brackets to prevent Brute from slipping when tilted.
Stainless Steel Diameter Adapter for 44-Gallon (167 liter) Rubbermaid Brute Model 2643. Engages under handles of Rubbermaid Brute. Has integrated top brackets to prevent Brute from slipping when tilted.
OPTION: Factory Installed 1.5" x 52" Stainless Steel Lift Cylinder on NEW drum handler
Fully Enclosed Crate for export of 1 of 515, 525, 611 or 620 Series. Crate is heat treated and certified IPPC compliant.
Kit: Bracket to prevent plastic or fiber drum from slipping length-ways. Made of Bead Blast Stainless Steel.
KIT: Stainless steel MORCINCH top rim clamp to prevent a rimmed plastic or fibre drum from slipping. Adjust for rimmed 30 to 55gal drum.
OPTION: Factory Installed 2" x 3' (5 x 91 cm) Web Strap and Stainless Steel Ratchet on NEW Stainless Steel MORCINCH Drum Holder. Replaces standard cinch chain around drum.
OPTION: Factory installed stainless steel ratchet and pawl on NEW stainless steel MORCINCH drum holder
STAINLESS STEEL ADAPTOR FOR USE WITH 4556SS-P BRACKET ASSEMBLY IN ORDER TO HANDLE 55 GALLON RUBBERMAID MODEL 2655
Step Down Transformer for Battery Charger used with T-Type Scale Indicator. Required for 220V 50Hz application.
OPTION: Factory Installed stainless steel hand pump on NEW drum handler
OPTION: Factory Installed corrosion resistant lift chains on NEW 525SS Series
OPTION: Factory Installed 1-Gallon of Food Grade Hydraulic Oil
OPTION: Factory Installed 6" diameter stainless steel swivel casters on NEW 500 Series Vertical-Lift Drum Pourer
OPTION: Factory Installed Stainless Steel Gears and Tilt Chain on NEW manual tilt drum handler with up to 800 Lb. capacity
California Proposition 65 Information
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov