Stainless Steel Scale-Equipped Vertical-Lift Drum Pourer to lift, move, weigh and pour 55-gallon (210 liter) steel drum.
Has air power drum lift and pull chain drum tilt.
- Mobile Scale-Equipped Drum Handler to Lift, Weigh, Transport and Dispense a drum
- Weigh drum as you pour to dispense exact amount needed
- Accuracy of +/- 0.2% of displayed weight
- Rotate drum 360 degrees forward and back to dispense into vat, hopper, mixer or other container
- Capacity: 800 Lb. (363 kg)
- MORCINCHTM Drum Handling System
- Automatically adjusts for 22" to 23.5" (56 to 59.7 cm) diameter drum
- Install correct MORCINCHTM Kit to handle plastic or fiber drum
- Insert correct size Diameter Adapter for each smaller drum
- Model 525SS-T-124 has AIR power drum lift, and Pull Chain manual drum tilt
- On/Off valve raises drum
- Manual release valve lowers drum
- Pull Chain to turn drum
- Made of type 304 Stainless Steel with bead blast finish
- Dispense at up to 106" (269 cm) high
- T-Type Scale: Intrinsically-Safe Electronics Ultra Low Power Intensity (ULPI) Instrument for use in many hazardous areas, approved for all classes, groups and divisions of N.E.C. hazardous environment classifications.
- Charger for scale battery is NOT for use in hazard area. Recharge outside hazard area.
- We recommend the MORStopTM Tilt-Brake Option to automatically lock drum tilt angle
|Full Capacity||800 Lb. (363.2 kg)|
|Half-full Capacity||500 Lb. (227 kg)
Half-full capacity is an indication of the capacity for an unbalanced, bottom-heavy drum. A partially full drum with an unbalanced and shifting load is harder to tilt than a full drum.
|Dispense height||106.0" (269.24 cm)|
|Lift style||Power lift|
|Tilt style||Manual tilt|
|Ship length||78" (198.12 cm)|
|Ship width||48" (121.92 cm)|
|Ship height||83" (210.82 cm)|
|Ship weight||921 Lb. (418.134 kg)|
Example: 1120 is November 2020
Material Safety data sheet
Operators Manual and Parts Diagram
Operators Manual and Parts Diagram
Stainless Steel Diameter Adapter for 14" to 14.5" (35.6 to 36.8 cm) diameter drum.IMPORTANT: Measure outside diameter half-way down drum, where adapter will engage.
Stainless Steel Diameter Adapter for 15.5" to 16" (39.4 to 40.6 cm) diameter drum.IMPORTANT: Measure outside diameter half-way down drum, where adapter will engage.
Stainless Steel Diameter Adapter for 17" to 17.5" (43.2 to 44.5 cm) diameter drum.IMPORTANT: Measure outside diameter half-way down drum, where adapter will engage.
Stainless Steel Diameter Adapter for 18.5" to 19" (47 to 48.3 cm) diameter drum.IMPORTANT: Measure outside diameter half-way down drum, where adapter will engage.
Stainless Steel Diameter Adapter for 20" to 20.5" (50.8 to 52.1 cm) diameter drum.IMPORTANT: Measure outside diameter half-way down drum, where adapter will engage.
Stainless Steel Adapter for 32-Gallon (121 liter) Rubbermaid Brute model 2632. Engages under handles of Rubbermaid Brute. Has integrated top brackets to prevent Brute from slipping when tilted.
Stainless Steel Diameter Adapter for 44-Gallon (167 liter) Rubbermaid Brute Model 2643. Engages under handles of Rubbermaid Brute. Has integrated top brackets to prevent Brute from slipping when tilted.
OPTION: Factory Installed 1.5" x 52" Stainless Steel Lift Cylinder on NEW drum handler
Fully Enclosed Crate for export of 1 of 515, 525, 611 or 620 Series. Crate is heat treated and certified IPPC compliant.
Kit: Bracket to prevent plastic or fiber drum from slipping length-ways. Made of Bead Blast Stainless Steel.
KIT: Stainless steel MORCINCH top rim clamp to prevent a rimmed plastic or fibre drum from slipping. Adjust for rimmed 30 to 55gal drum.
OPTION: Factory Installed 2" x 3' (5 x 91 cm) Web Strap and Stainless Steel Ratchet on NEW Stainless Steel MORCINCH Drum Holder. Replaces standard cinch chain around drum.
OPTION: Factory installed stainless steel ratchet and pawl on NEW stainless steel MORCINCH drum holder
STAINLESS STEEL ADAPTOR FOR USE WITH 4556SS-P BRACKET ASSEMBLY IN ORDER TO HANDLE 55 GALLON RUBBERMAID MODEL 2655
Step Down Transformer for Battery Charger used with T-Type Scale Indicator. Required for 220V 50Hz application.
OPTION: Factory Installed corrosion resistant lift chains on NEW 525SS Series
OPTION: Factory Installed 1-Gallon of Food Grade Hydraulic Oil
Air Motor Service Kit for 290-A-2P
OPTION: Factory Installed 6" diameter stainless steel swivel casters on NEW 500 Series Vertical-Lift Drum Pourer
OPTION: Factory Installed Stainless Steel Gears and Tilt Chain on NEW manual tilt drum handler with up to 800 Lb. capacity
California Proposition 65 Information
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov