Stainless Steel Scale-Equipped Vertical-Lift Drum Pourer to lift, move, weigh and pour 55-gallon (210 liter) steel drum.
Single-phase 60Hz electric power lift and hand crank tilt.
- Model 515SS-N-120 has 1 HP single-phase 115V 60Hz AC motor for power drum lift, and hand crank manual drum tilt
- Switch raises drum; manual release valve lowers drum
- Lift, move, and pour a 55-gallon (210 liter) steel drum from up to 60" (152 cm) high
- Scale-equipped to weigh as you pour - NOT for use in hazardous areas
- 360o tilt control in either direction
- Dispense into vat, hopper, mixer or other container
- Frame made of bead blast finished type 304 stainless steel. Welds are NOT ground smooth or polished.
- Some purchased parts are NOT stainless steel: such as ratchet, pawl, wheels, motor and hydraulics. Gears and sprockets are NOT stainless, but are covered with guards.
- Features MORCINCHTM Drum Handling System to automatically cinch around 22" to 23.5" (56 to 59.7 cm) diameter drum
- Install correct MORCINCHTM Kit to handle a plastic or fiber drum
- Insert correct size Diameter Adapter for each smaller drum
- We recommend the MORStopTM Tilt-Brake Option to automatically lock and hold the drum tilt angle, until the operator turns it
- 800 Lb. (363 kg) Full drum
- 500 Lb. (227 kg) Half-full drum
Half-full capacity is an indication of the capacity for tilting an unbalanced, bottom-heavy drum. A partially full drum with an unbalanced and shifting load is harder to tilt than a full drum.
|Full Capacity||800 Lb. (363.2 kg)|
|Half-full Capacity||500 Lb. (227 kg)|
|Dispense height||60.0" (152.4 cm)|
|Lift style||Power lift|
|Tilt style||Manual tilt|
|Style||TEFC (Totally enclosed fan cooled)|
|Voltage / Amp draw||115v / 11.8|
|Ship length||72" (182.88 cm)|
|Ship width||43" (109.22 cm)|
|Ship height||82" (208.28 cm)|
|Ship weight||786 Lb. (356.844 kg)|
Example: 1120 is November 2020
Material Safety data sheet
Operators Manual and Parts Diagram
Stainless Steel Diameter Adapter for 14" to 14.5" (35.6 to 36.8 cm) diameter drum. IMPORTANT: Measure outside diameter half-way down drum, where adapter will engage.
Stainless Steel Diameter Adapter for 15.5" to 16" (39.4 to 40.6 cm) diameter drum. IMPORTANT: Measure outside diameter half-way down drum, where adapter will engage.
Stainless Steel Diameter Adapter for 17" to 17.5" (43.2 to 44.5 cm) diameter drum. IMPORTANT: Measure outside diameter half-way down drum, where adapter will engage.
Stainless Steel Diameter Adapter for 18.5" to 19" (47 to 48.3 cm) diameter drum. IMPORTANT: Measure outside diameter half-way down drum, where adapter will engage.
Stainless Steel Diameter Adapter for 20" to 20.5" (50.8 to 52.1 cm) diameter drum. IMPORTANT: Measure outside diameter half-way down drum, where adapter will engage.
Stainless Steel Adapter for 32-Gallon (121 liter) Rubbermaid Brute model 2632. Engages under handles of Rubbermaid Brute. Has integrated top brackets to prevent Brute from slipping when tilted.
Stainless Steel Diameter Adapter for 44-Gallon (167 liter) Rubbermaid Brute Model 2643. Engages under handles of Rubbermaid Brute. Has integrated top brackets to prevent Brute from slipping when tilted.
OPTION: Factory Installed 1.5" x 29" Stainless Steel Lift Cylinder on NEW drum handler
OPTION: Factory Installed MORStop Tilt-Brake with Stainless Steel Casing on NEW manual tilt model. Auto holds drum tilt angle until you move it.
Fully Enclosed Crate for export of 1 of 515, 525, 611 or 620 Series. Crate is heat treated and certified IPPC compliant.
Kit: Bead Blast Stainless Steel MORCINCH Bracket Assembly to prevent drum from slipping length-ways.
Kit: Bead Blast Stainless Steel MORCINCH Top Rim Clamp to safely handle a rimmed 55-gallon (210 liter) plastic drum. Prevents drum from slipping length-ways.
OPTION: Factory Installed 2" x 3' (5 x 91 cm) Web Strap and Stainless Steel Ratchet on NEW Stainless Steel MORCINCH Drum Holder. Replaces standard cinch chain around drum.
OPTION: Factory installed stainless steel ratchet and pawl on NEW stainless steel MORCINCH drum holder
STAINLESS STEEL ADAPTOR FOR USE WITH 4556SS-P BRACKET ASSEMLBY IN ORDER TO HANDLE 55 GALLON RUBBERMAID MODEL 2655
OPTION: Factory Installed corrosion resistant lift chains on NEW 515SS Series
OPTION: Factory Installed 1-Gallon of Food Grade Hydraulic Oil
OPTION: Factory Installed 6" diameter stainless steel swivel casters on NEW 500 Series Vertical-Lift Drum Pourer
OPTION: Factory Installed Stainless Steel Gears and Tilt Chain on NEW manual tilt drum handler with up to 800 Lb. capacity
California Proposition 65 Information
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov