GRIP+GO Power-Grip and Tilt Fork Mount Drum Handler
Use Morse model # 290F GRIP+GOTM power-grip fork mount drum handler to lift, move and pour a drum right from your forklift. Has self contained battery power drum grip and tilt.
Modify fork truck nameplate information to reflect capacity of fork truck with Morse attachment. Fork truck capacity can be substantially lower than the original rated capacity, as adding an attachment tends to move the center of gravity of combined truck and load forward.
See Operator's Manual for Center of Gravity Dimensions to Calculate Lost Load on Your Fork Truck
Applicable OSHA Regulations regarding use of attachments with your forklift
- Power GRIP & TILT: Self-contained 12V DC
- Fully Invert Drum: Turn 180o to empty contents
- Drum Tilt Direction: Forward
- Tilt Control: Battery Power with pendant
- Available with factory installed Option # 6149i-P wireless tilt control
- Drum Sizes: 14" to 24" (35.6 to 61 cm) diameter. Typical 15-gallon to 55-gallon (55 to 210 liter)
- Drum Types: Steel drum
- For plastic or fiber drum, install Grip Pad Kit # 6172XL-P
- For wooden barrel, install Grip Pad Kit # 6172XL-P
- Distance Required Between Forks: 25" (63.5 cm)
- Capacity: 1500 Lb. (680 kg)
|Full Capacity||1500 Lb. (681 kg)|
|Ship length||51" (129.54 cm)|
|Ship width||46" (116.84 cm)|
|Ship height||38" (96.52 cm)|
|Ship weight||784 Lb. (355.936 kg)|
Example: 1120 is November 2020
Operators Manual and Parts Diagram
OPTION: Factory Installed sealed 12V battery on NEW drum handler for export shipment
OPTION: Battery Charger for single-phase 240V 50Hz/60Hz power supply with NEW drum handler. Customer must provide correct plug.
OPTION: Factory Installed Green Battery on NEW drum handler. Environmentally friendly lithium-ion battery with up to 5 year design life.
OPTION: NO Battery on NEW drum handler. End user to install battery before use... Group size 27 12V deep cycle.
OPTION: No Charger. Customer must obtain 12V charger.
OPTION: Factory Installed premium 12V battery on NEW drum handler
OPTION: Factory Installed Wireless Tilt Control on NEW model 290F
Drum Pad Kit REQUIRED for model 290F to handle a plastic or fiber drum
Fully enclosed crate REQUIRED for export of 290F. Crate is heat treated and certified IPPC compliant.
OPTION: Factory Installed camera video aid on NEW model 290F
California Proposition 65 Information
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov