Power-Grip and Tilt Fork Mount Drum Handler
- GRIP+GOTM Power-Grip Forklift Drum Handler
- Power GRIP & TILT: Self-contained 12V DC
- Fully Invert Drum: Turn 180o to empty contents
- Drum Tilt Direction: Forward
- Tilt Control: Battery Power with pendant
- Available with factory installed Option # 6149i-P wireless tilt control
- Drum Sizes: 14" to 24" (35.6 to 61 cm) diameter. Typical 15-gallon to 55-gallon (55 to 210 liter)
- Drum Types: Steel drum
- Plastic or fiber drum REQUIRES Grip Pad Kit # 6172XL-P
- Plastic drums always deform when gripping, which REQUIRES operator to further tighten grip during pouring
- Model 290F is NOT recommended for plastic or fiber drum with lid removed
- For wooden barrel, install Grip Pad Kit # 6172XL-P
- Distance Required Between Forks: 25" (63.5 cm)
|Full Capacity||1500 Lb. (681 kg)|
|Ship length||51" (129.54 cm)|
|Ship width||46" (116.84 cm)|
|Ship height||38" (96.52 cm)|
|Ship weight||784 Lb. (355.936 kg)|
Example: 1120 is November 2020
Material Safety data sheet
Operators Manual and Parts Diagram
Fully enclosed crate REQUIRED for export of 290F. Crate is heat treated and certified IPPC compliant.
OPTION: Factory Installed sealed 12V battery on NEW drum handler for export shipment
OPTION: Battery Charger for single-phase 240V 50Hz/60Hz power supply with NEW drum handler. Customer must provide correct plug.
OPTION: Factory Installed Green Battery on NEW drum handler. Environmentally friendly lithium-ion battery with up to 5 year design life.
OPTION: NO Battery on NEW drum handler. End user to install battery before use... Group size 27 12V deep cycle.
OPTION: No Charger. Customer must obtain 12V charger.
OPTION: Factory Installed premium 12V battery on NEW drum handler
KIT; SEAL; 2" CYL; 5522-P BM
OPTION: Factory Installed Wireless Remote Tilt Control on NEW model 290F
Drum Pad Kit REQUIRED for model 290F to handle a plastic or fiber drum
KIT; SEAL; 2" CYL; 5824-P BM
OPTION: Factory Installed camera video aid on NEW model 290F
California Proposition 65 Information
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov